Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing #9

Letter Soup

This image was super easy to create. http://www.imagechef.com/ was the website that I used. All you have to do is go to the website and choose a application that you want to use. I chose the soup, so I clicked on the link. Once I got to the application that I wanted to use I just typed the phase is the text box and clicked preview. BAM it was created, pretty easy huh?

Sidewalk
I made this image the exact same way as the above.

This entire website was very easy to use and definitely easy enough for my students to use!

I like the idea of using these kind of images in power points. For a students who has not used these kinds of websites before, this would be very interesting. I personally have never used these kinds of websites before and think that they are very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment