Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thing #6

I chose to explore firefox. The reason that I chose this is because this is the browser that I use day to day and prefer it to other browsers that are out there. This is a free browser, that has been working hard to remove many of the bugs that they have encountered.

My dad owns his own computer repair shot and he recommends this browser. He says that there are less bugs, less viruses and that it is on over trust able browser.

Something that I dint like about his browser, is that you cant type your search directly in your address bar, like you can in google chrome.

Many websites will not run of off this browser which is inconvenient. I have have to keep an internet explorer as well to work many of the websites that are required for my schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment