I thought that the Google blog search was the easiest search to use. It is most likely the easiest for me to use because it is much like using just regular old Google!
The most confusing search would have to be technortati, this is because there was allot of clutter on the home page and although the actual searching process was fairly easy you have to look for a minuet to actually find the search bar!
I tried to find some feeds that I could actually use when I start to teach, this would include feeds about art, art history and teaching!! Which were easier to find than I thought they would be.
Like any search engines there were some random results that came up with the results that I was actually looking for. I found an article about how police found stolen art in the trunk of a car, during a routine traffic stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment