- The reason that I believe that commenting and blogging presents a sense of community is because people feel more comfortable sharing their true thoughts and feelings on the computer rather than face to face. It is much easier to get out your opinion and feeling through typing then talking. When commenting on another blog, it is as if you are having a conversation with another person and are more likely to be more honest and upfront about what you have read because you don't have to look that person in the eye when leaving a comment. Blogs can also be a place where people can express themselves, when they may feel awkward doing so in the real world.
- These are the blogs in our group that I chose to comment on:
- http://jacketsteacherpc.blogspot.com/2011/06/thing-12.html?showComment=1308503863516#c2374245878044272612
- The reason that I chose this blog to comment on is because I thought that I could help him out with sharing about Google scholar, which I use all the time for school papers.
- http://kelleyskontemplations.blogspot.com/2011/06/thing-5.html
- The reason that i chose this blog is because she went a completely different way with her post than I did and I found it very interesting how people can have such different ideas about the same information.
- http://jenjacksonk-6.blogspot.com/2011/06/thing-3.html?showComment=1308504441354#c5040945949840636253
- I chose this post to comment on because there were some good ideas in the post, that I would like to use when I become a teacher.
- http://rocksbywheels.blogspot.com/2011/06/thing-9.html
- I commented on this post because the creative frames caught my eye!
- http://jessicasmanysplendidthings.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-post.html?showComment=1308504796971#c7015463127931604713
- The reason that i chose this blog is because I shared her opinion on the matter!
- These are the blogs out side of our group that I decided to comment on:
- http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=602308357579541618&postID=8841516392787545711&page=1&token=1308505027356
- http://mappchik.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog
- I chose both of these blogs, because both of them seemed to have something in common with me !
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Thing #4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment