Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thing #1

I believe that for myself habit #2 is the hardest of the habits. Habit #2 is accepting responsibly for you own learning. I am a procrastinator and have to constantly remind my self to stay on task and keep up on all of my school work. I am a mother and that in it's self is a full time job. My education is very important to me and I know that I will be able to keep my self on track, even if I have to constantly remind myself that I am responsible for my own learning.

The easiest of the habits would have to be #1 because I already know where I want to end up and have my end goal in mind. I want to end up teaching in a Art classroom and I know what I need to do to end up there.

Personally I am not a "tech " kind of person. I have never had a blog before and don't know if I will keep one in the future. I hope to learn about the kinds of technology that my future students and going to be using. This blog was easy to set up, so far I am encouraged and ready to complete my 23 things!!

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you on the procrastination aspect. I like to make lists and keep organized,but once I have to get myself in gear I fall apart. I like to have a goal in mind. I am very goal oriented, but getting there is the hard part. In this class I do not want to fall behind!
    I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete