To be completely honost I did not put much thought into my posting name or the name of my blog. I chose the posting name of Aaaa because my name is Amanda and obviously it starts with an A. As far as the name of my blog, I used my last name and first initial because I have a fairly unique last name and knew that it would not be taken for a blog name.
My experience in creating this blog was a pleasant one, the directions were very clearly outlined and I did not have any issues following them. Creating this blog was over all very easy.
My avatar does resemble me, or at least I tried to make her resemble me. She has brown hair and eyes like me, but other than that, I am not sure that she represents me very well. I like to think that I am unique as a person and my avatar is pretty generic. Overall I am happy with her :)
No comments:
Post a Comment