I recently explored some tools on Google, including translate and alerts.
First I explored the Google tool of Alerts. This tool allows people to get alerts daily from Google. Google asks you for the key words or words that you would like to receive alerts about and then sends you daily alerts on that key word. I chose the key words art education and now Google sends me alerts daily about the best news on art education.
The second tool that I explored was Google translate. I have used this tool before in my Spanish class. I used many sited that were written in Spanish for reports and this site will help you translate entire sites. No matter what language the words are written in this tool can translate for you, weather it is only one word or a entire passage. The only problem with this site is that some words don't translate quite right, but that is to be expected with any translation site.
No comments:
Post a Comment