The thing that I like about RSS and newsreaders is that you can choose a selection of news feeds that you want to keep up with and subscribe to them. This way when you log onto Google reader and all of the places that you subscribed to are up and waiting for you when you log on.
This took is one of my favorites of the 23 things. The reason being is that I think it is one of the most educational. A teacher could have all of their students create a Google reader account and subscribe to specific news feeds. This way all of the students would be able to view the same current events by just logging onto Google reader.
Students could also use this to find their own current events very easily to share with the class. As well as just to use for personal use.
I personally subscribed to many sports news feeds. This way i will not have to go searching every day. This information will all be in a organized place for me to go and read.
No comments:
Post a Comment