I like to use Youtube. I use this mostly for finding out how to do things around the house. There are videos about anything you could even imagine. I also like that when you are done watching a video, there are a list of many videos that are related to the one I was watching.
I think that libraries should take a Que from Youtube. I think that it would be a great idea for library websites to have a list of books and articles like the one that you would be currently looking at.
Teachers would be able to use this website to look up lesson and see a video of them. Another thing teachers could use this website for is finding art projects. I am going to be an art teacher and think that this would be a great resource for finding examples of art projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment