I chose to create a Google start page. The reason that I chose a Google start page is because I am most familiar with Google and Google is my home page right now. I do not think that I will make this my homepage because I do not like to have to much clutter on my homepage. The plain Google page is what I prefer because it is nice and simple.
Online calenders can be very useful because they can keep all of a teachers dates in one place. As a teacher I will have many important dates to keep track, whether it be for grades or for tests.
The to do list are not something I would use. This is because I like to hand write my to do lists, there is something that I like about crossing things i have completed off of my list. I do not think they are too much, just not something that I would want to have.
The tool that I liked the best was the home pages. I don't think I would use them personally, but I think they are the most interesting out off everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment