One last thing ... ... ... FINALLY :)
- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
- My favorite discovery was definitely the animoto. The reason is because my husband is deployed right now and I was able to make a video to send to my husband! :)
- How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals?
- I do not think that this has really effected my goals, but it may be easier to reach my goals because I now have so many new resources to use. I will use these new resources for my teacher career, as well as my journey as a student.
- Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
- Going into this program, i did not think i was going to learn anything new. I worked every day in the army with computer and different programs. I was surprised because I learned so much in this class and am glad that I was required to take this course.
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
- I took this course over a month and I think that four months would be a long time for this course. maybe this course could be shortened during the year as well or offered at Ft. Campbell,
- How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher?
- I will use technology much more, now that I have all of this knowledge. I did not know before this course how much technology would be able to help me in the classroom.
- How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful.
- I would keep up with the blogs and accounts that I have made for this class.
No comments:
Post a Comment